Greengold brushes by Brustro are constructed with 3 different diameters of extra-strong, extra-smooth synthetic bristle are designed to meet international standards of quality with pearl nickel plated brass ferrules double crimped on a perfectly balanced dark green lacquered wooden handles which matches the tip of the bristles for the perfect creative experience. These brushes are very versatile and can be used for a variety of media. Ideal for acrylic, gouache, oil and also watercolours. These brushes keep their shape after long and vigorous use. The bristles are stiff, with a precise snap that makes them excellent for use with heavy-bodied acrylics and oils. They have long handles that allow artists to work at a distance from the painting surface. EASY CARE & RESHAPE – Simply clean brushes with warm water immediately after use and reshape brush tip.
Brustro Artists Greengold Acrylic Brush Flat Series 1800 (OPEN STOCK)
₹199.00 – ₹399.00
- The flat brush very closely resembles a wash brush, except it is not quite as thick and the bristles are typically not as rounded on the edges.
- Brustro Greengold Flat brushes are great for thin to wide strokes where you want a lot of paint coverage.
- Flat brushes can also be used for thick to thin lines. Flat or rectangular brushes have square, flexible ends and can hold a lot of paint. When used flat, they can make long strokes and are well suited to blending and painting in large areas.
- The tip and sides can also be used for more delicate lines and small touches.
- Available sizes-2,4,6,8,10,12,16,20,24