Greengold brushes by Brustro are constructed with 3 different diameters of extra-strong, extra-smooth synthetic bristle are designed to meet international standards of quality with pearl nickel plated brass ferrules double crimped on a perfectly balanced dark green lacquered wooden handles which matches the tip of the bristles for the perfect creative experience. These brushes are very versatile and can be used for a variety of media. Ideal for acrylic, gouache, oil and also watercolours. These brushes keep their shape after long and vigorous use. The bristles are stiff, with a precise snap that makes them excellent for use with heavy-bodied acrylics and oils. They have long handles that allow artists to work at a distance from the painting surface. EASY CARE & RESHAPE – Simply clean brushes with warm water immediately after use and reshape brush tip.
Brustro Artists Greengold Acrylic Brush Round Series 1800 (OPEN STOCK)
₹99.00 – ₹199.00
- Brustro Greengold Round brushes have a soft rounded edge with precise tips. They have a large belly that tapers to a fine point. They’re capable of bold strokes that can cover large areas, yet they can also render fine lines and details
- These brushes give you maximum control for different details in your acrylic, gouache, oil or watercolour painting.
- The narrow handles of these brushes are similar to the same feeling you would have when holding a pen or pencil
- These brushes are used for adding details and when you need full control of the size and flow of the paint. You may also wish to experiment with using these brushes both wet and dry for different effects while creating.
- Sizes available in 2,4,6,8,10,12,16,20,24