Greengold brushes by Brustro are constructed with 3 different diameters of extra-strong, extra-smooth synthetic bristle are designed to meet international standards of quality with pearl nickel plated brass ferrules double crimped on a perfectly balanced dark green lacquered wooden handles which matches the tip of the bristles for the perfect creative experience. These brushes are very versatile and can be used for a variety of media. Ideal for acrylic, gouache, oil and also watercolours. These brushes keep their shape after long and vigorous use. The bristles are stiff, with a precise snap that makes them excellent for use with heavy-bodied acrylics and oils. They have long handles that allow artists to work at a distance from the painting surface. EASY CARE & RESHAPE – Simply clean brushes with warm water immediately after use and reshape brush tip.
Brustro Artists Greengold Acrylic Brush Wide Flat Series 1800 (OPEN STOCK)
- Brustro Greengold Wide Flat Brushes are great utility brushes for use with most paints, stains, varnish, acrylic and gesso.
- Can be used in large areas with base coats or gesso, in large areas of water or colour, applying washes and backgrounds.
- They are great for fast and loose painting styles.
- These brushes allow for sweeping and precise techniques for applying vivid watercolour washes, liquid inks and watercolours to canvas or paper.
- Brushes available in size 25mm, 50mm, 80mm.