Brustro Kolinsky Imitation Brushes have great performance, resilience and cost. These German made Kolinsky brushes are excellent for perfectly defined strokes and are of the highest standards. They are made after selecting the optimal synthetic hair and fibres. The Kolinsky synthetic hair is of the finest quality that enables the brushes to utilize technology that produces slight wavy patterns in the fiber itself.
Brustro Kolinsky Imitation Watercolour Angular Brush Size 1/4″
- Bristles – Selected synthetic hair which is perfectly imitated to the Kolinsky hair in elasticity and liquid holding capacity, Flat ferrule, short-length bristles set with longer bristles at one end and a neat edge makes it useful for precise strokes lines and curves, Angled shape bristles facilitate painting or blending in small areas and corners
- Ferrule and Handle – Sturdy nickel-plated brass ferrule mounted on a short mahogany handle. Exact painting edge which is split-proof Mix of diameters gives the brush great point, absorbency and absorbency that is exceptional, Very high elasticity and more flexibility toward the tip
- Seamless ferrule is durable and long-lasting. Very high liquid holding capacity, Perfect shape retention, Handle design is elegant and comfortable, Handle is contoured and sculpted for a secure grip that is effortless
- Seamless ferrule is durable and long-lasting, Ensures a high level of control for precise expressions and strokes, Adjusts smoothly to any surface, guaranteeing full, even paint application with no brush marks, Quick paint pick-up and steadiness in paint release, Lightweight high quality
- For watercolour applications and all liquid media For sweeping curves, tight shading, filling corners, precise lines, calligraphic brush strokes and fine-tuned and precise marks