Brustro Kolinsky Imitation Brushes have great performance, resilience and cost. These German-made. Kolinsky brushes are excellent for perfectly defined strokes and are of the highest standards. They are made after selecting the optimal synthetic hair and fibres. The Kolinsky synthetic hair is of the finest quality that enables the brushes to utilize technology that produces slight wavy patterns in the fibre itself. Artists can get more expressive strokes – thin strokes like a rigger, big wider strokes like a flat and lots of other expressive calligraphic marks, For precise linear strokes and fluid mark-making
Brustro Kolinsky Imitation Watercolour Dagger Brush Size 1/2″
- Bristles – Selected synthetic hair which is perfectly imitated to the Kolinsky’s hair in elasticity and liquid holding capacity. Steep, angular tip with an exceptionally fine point, Sword-shaped bristles with a narrow belly,Very high liquid holding capacity
- Ferrule and Handle – Sturdy nickel-plated brass ferrule mounted on a short mahogany handle. Very high elasticity and flexibility, Springy and exceptional snap, Perfect shape retention, Handle design is elegant and comfortable
- Seamless ferrule is durable and long-lasting, Handle is contoured and sculpted for a secure grip that is effortless, Ensures a high level of control for precise expressions and strokes, Lightweight high quality.
- For watercolour applications and all liquid media, Ideal for painting long grass, flowers, stems, leaves and beautiful foliage due to an ability to produce thick and thin lines in a single stroke.
- Ideal for faux finish techniques, veining when creating faux marbles, Pinstriping, hand-lettering and sign painting, Artists can get more expressive strokes – thin strokes like a rigger, big wider strokes like a flat and lots of other expressive calligraphic marks