Brustro Kolinsky Imitation Brushes have great performance, resilience and cost. These German-made Kolinsky brushes are excellent for perfectly defined strokes and are of the highest standards. They are made after selecting the optimal synthetic hair and fibres. The Kolinsky synthetic hair is of the finest quality that enables the brushes to utilize technology that produces slight wavy patterns in the fibre itself. Perfect if you want your paint strokes to come to a fine point (like branches of a tree, pine needles, etc) or for cutting sharp edges or creating zig-zag strokes and double loading for a blended look
Brustro Kolinsky Imitation Watercolour Fan Brush Size 6
- Bristles – Selected synthetic hair which is perfectly imitated to the Kolinsky hair in elasticity and liquid holding capacity, Splayed, flat brush with a semi-circular edge, Incredible fluid retention, Very high elasticity and flexibility
- Ferrule and Handle – Sturdy nickel-plated brass ferrule mounted on a short mahogany handle. Fantastic spring, snap and liquid holding capacity, Handle design is elegant and comfortable, Handle is contoured and sculpted for a secure grip that is effortless. Exceptional snap and good spring, Handle design is elegant and comfortable
- Seamless ferrule is durable and long-lasting. The handle is contoured and sculpted for a secure grip that is effortless, Ensures a high level of control for precise expressions and strokes, Quick paint pick-up and steadiness in the paint release
- For watercolour applications and all liquid media. The fan-shaped tip is great for blending backgrounds and skies as well as adding subtle highlights to darker areas
- Very useful in creating modulating marks and interesting textural effects such as grass, clouds, leaves on trees and hair, For smoothing and blending broad areas of paint.