Brustro Kolinsky Imitation Brushes have great performance, resilience and cost. These German made Kolinsky brushes are excellent for perfectly defined strokes and are of the highest standards. They are made after selecting the optimal synthetic hair and fibres. The Kolinsky synthetic hair is of the finest quality that enables the brushes to utilize technology that produces slight wavy patterns in the fiber itself.
Brustro Kolinsky Imitation Watercolour Flat Brush Size 12
- Bristles – Selected synthetic hair which is perfectly imitated to the Kolinsky’s hair in elasticity and liquid holding capacity, Exact painting edge which is split-proof, Flat ferrule, short length hair useful for short controlled strokes and defined edges, Sharp, square shape creates crisp edges and offers precision control
- Ferrule and Handle – Sturdy nickel-plated brass ferrule mounted on a short mahogany handle, Bristles are arranged such that the brush is wide but not thick, Can be double-loaded or side-loaded to float or walk colour, Very high elasticity and more flexibility toward the tip
- Seamless ferrule is durable and long-lasting. Very high liquid holding capacity, Perfect shape retention, Handle design is elegant and comfortable, Handle is contoured and sculpted for a secure grip that is effortless.
- For watercolour applications and all liquid media, The bristles of these flat brushes can lay smooth patches of colour, make bold strokes or when using their edges make fine crisp lines. Marks made with flat brushes have a distinctive square edge
- Great for wide strokes where the artist wants a lot of paint coverage, For creating broad brushstrokes as well as thin brush strokes when turned to the narrow edge, Great for defining planes and form in a figure or portrait painting