Brustro Kolinsky Imitation Brushes have great performance, resilience and cost. These German-made Kolinsky brushes are excellent for perfectly defined strokes and are of the highest standards. They are made after selecting the optimal synthetic hair and fibres. The Kolinsky synthetic hair is of the finest quality that enables the brushes to utilize technology that produces slight wavy patterns in the fibre itself. For rendering and creating broad brush strokes as it is soft and retains a good amount of water, For area work and filling in details, For finishing delicate glazes with ease.
Brustro Kolinsky Imitation Watercolour Quill Mop Brush (Open Stock)
₹899.00 – ₹1,599.00
- Bristles – Selected synthetic hair which is perfectly imitated to the Kolinsky hair in elasticity and liquid holding capacity, Round and full bristles with a pointed, exact tip are closely arranged for detail, The round shape is perfected for water retention and pointed tip allows cutting into tighter corners and painting more precisely.
- Ferrule and Handle – Synthetic quill ferrule mounted on a beautiful short mahogany handle. Useful for covering the large surface and absorbing excess media, Very high elasticity, Very high liquid holding capacity, Perfect shape retention, Great precision.
- Seamless ferrule is durable and long-lasting, Exceptional paint pickup, and steadiness in paint release, Handle design is elegant and comfortable, Handle is contoured and sculpted for a secure grip that is effortless.
- For watercolour applications and all liquid media – blending and softening. Also, very well suited for varnishing and washes, Ensures a high level of control for precise expressions and strokes, Lightweight high quality.
- Wet on wet techniques without flooding the paper. With quill mop brushes, an artist can exercise more control over the painting as more and more layers of water and pigments are added.