Brustro Kolinsky Imitation Brushes have great performance, resilience and cost. These German-made Kolinsky brushes are excellent for perfectly defined strokes and are of the highest standards. They are made after selecting the optimal synthetic hair and fibres. The Kolinsky synthetic hair is of the finest quality that enables the brushes to utilize technology that produces slight wavy patterns in the fibre itself.
Brustro Kolinsky Imitation Watercolour Rigger Brush Size 0
- Bristles – Selected synthetic hair which is perfectly imitated to the Kolinsky hair in elasticity and liquid holding capacity, Very thin, fine, pointed tip and long bristles with an extremely narrow belly, Entire length tip is a reservoir for water and paint
- Ferrule and Handle – Sturdy nickel-plated brass ferrule mounted on a short mahogany handle. Fantastic spring, snap and liquid holding capacity, Handle design is elegant and comfortable, Handle is contoured and sculpted for a secure grip that is effortless
- Seamless ferrule is durable and long-lasting. Ensures a high level of control for precise expressions and strokes, Lightweight high quality
- For watercolour applications and all liquid media – enhance your painting with detail lines, outlining or fancy borders. Paint should be thinned to an inky consistency so that it flows easily from the brush
- Ideal for painting thin branches on trees, boat masts, whiskers and even signing your name on a painting.