Brustro Kolinsky Imitation Brushes have great performance, resilience and cost. These German-made Kolinsky brushes are excellent for perfectly defined strokes and are of the highest standards. They are made after selecting the optimal synthetic hair and fibres. The Kolinsky synthetic hair is of the finest quality that enables the brushes to utilize technology that produces slight wavy patterns in the fibre itself. For rendering and creating broad brush strokes as it is soft and retains a good amount of water, For area work and filling in details, For finishing delicate glazes with ease.
Brustro Kolinsky Imitation Watercolour Travel Brush Round Size 6
- Bristles – Selected synthetic hair which is perfectly imitated to the Kolinsky’s hair in elasticity and liquid holding capacity. Very thin fine, exact, round tip, Metal tube as hair protection while travelling, Very high elasticity, Very high liquid holding capacity.
- Ferrule and Handle – Nickel-plated brass ferrule mounted on a beautiful mahogany handle and enclosed in a sleek silver travel handle. Perfect shape retention, Double duty as both a wash and fine line brush, Perfectly defined brushstrokes, Quick paint pick-up and steadiness in paint release.
- Seamless ferrule is durable and long-lasting. Handle design is elegant and comfortable, Handle is contoured and sculpted for a secure grip that is effortless, Ensures a high level of control for precise expressions and strokes, Lightweight high quality.
- For watercolour applications and all liquid media – use on point or moderate pressure to make thick or thin strokes and for watercolour wash effects, For rendering and creating broad brush strokes as it is soft and retains a good amount of water
- Ideal for painting flowing, wavy or any freestyle line, Great for exercising maximum control for adding details in your painting. The thickness of paint with these round brushes can be controlled by varying the amount of pressure from hard to soft.