Brustro’s range of Skin and Earth Fluid Acrylics fall seamlessly into an artist’s chromatic region for creating abstract art with earth pigments. Having the same pigment load as Brustro Heavybody, Brustro Fluid Acrylics allow smooth flow applications while retaining the colour intensity. Despite its liquid-like paint texture, each colour is highly pigmented with excellent light-fastness. Brustro Fluid Acrylic is available in 30 different shades.
Brustro Professional Artists’ Fluid Acrylic 20 ml Down to Earth Pack of 6
- Highly pigmented and intermixable , Excellent light-fastness and UV resistant, High coverage and no fillers, dyes or extenders used.
- Ideal for: Pouring techniques, Dry brush application, Spraying, Fine Brushwork, Staining Techniques, Water media techniques
- Allows smooth flow applications while retaining the colour intensity. Compatible with all acrylic mediums and is a perfect additive to pouring mediums for liquid art
- Appear dark on initial application, but can be easily spread with a brush and diluted with water to reveal colour graduation just like watercolours
- It contains shades-Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber, Yellow Oxide, Raw Sienna, Unbleached Titanium, Golden Raw Sienna